Prevention & Wellness
Proactive steps you can take today to optimize your quality of life
1 IDENTIFY RISKS YOU ARE TAKING THAT ARE KEEPING YOU FROM LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST
- Tobacco Use
- Physical Inactivity
- Poor Diet Behaviors
- Lack of Health Screenings
- Poor Stress Management
- Insufficient Sleep
- Excessive Alcohol or Drug Use
Not managing these risks often leads to multiple health issues:
- Diabetes / Obesity
- Heart Disease
- Stroke / High Blood Pressure
- Breathing and Lung Issues
- Orthopedic Pain
Many of these ailments are interrelated and can be prevented or controlled through behavior/lifestyle changes.
Lifestyle changes you make today — will impact your health and quality of life as you age.
2 SET MANAGEABLE GOALS
- Whether you take baby steps or leap into a monitored health program — you need to start with a reasonable goal.
3 ACT ON A PLAN- Call Healthnetwork for a healthy referral TODAY.
Many Healthnetwork Members and Supporters participate in Executive Health Programs — we encourage you to explore the full range of healthy options we have for you.
- Your level of commitment and action intensifies with each step.
- Health and Fitness Apps / Hospital-based Health Apps
- Genetic Counseling
- Stress Management Programs
- Nutrition Counseling
- International Travel Advice
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Alternative Medicine Practices
- Weight Loss Programs
- Executive Health Programs (single day)
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counseling Programs
- Concierge Medical Practices
- Multi-day Executive Physicals with active health coaching
- Destination Health Experiences
- Functional Medicine - Experts seek patient-centered treatments rather than disease-focused treatment
4 MAINTAIN HEALTHY HABITS, active follow-ups and continued health monitoring
- Motivation is what gets you started — habit is what keeps you going.