Executive Health Programs
Executive Health Programs are designed for busy executives and active individuals who value their time and their good health.
The results may change your life – or possibly save it.Your path to good health begins with an understanding of personal risk factors and an identification of poor health habits. Establishing baselines for medical tests is one way to remain on the right path. Often the rate of change of test levels may be a more accurate indicator of a disease than the absolute value. By scheduling regular executive physicals, physicians can monitor changes in test results to ensure early detection and treatments that are more successful.
With nearly 30 years of experience with various programs around the country, we can expertly guide you to a program to meet your needs.
With partners across the country, we can help you find a program where you want to be.
Knowing your time is valuable, we have programs that range from 1 day to 5 days, and one that allows for 6 months of coaching/follow up care.
New programs are being developed and include focused wellness or sport options, ask us for what is currently available.
- Baptist Health South Florida, Miami, FL
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Cleveland Clinic ( Cleveland, OH; Weston, FL; Toronto, ON Canada & Abu Dhabi, UAE )
- Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Mayo Clinic ( Rochester, MN; Jacksonville, FL & Scottsdale, AZ )
- Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Penn Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- The Christ Hospital Health Network, Cincinnati, OH
- UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- University Hospitals, Cleveland, OH
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Emory Healthcare, Atlanta, GA
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Scripps Health, San Diego, CA
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- U. of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA